Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Starting Over

To everyone who has been reading, sorry for all the depressing reflectiveness of my Blog thus far. I do like introspective works and will be trying to use this as a way of taking a third person look on my life; if any of it applies to you and helps please feel free to comment. I would love to know. Anyway:

Life has a way of opening and closing. There are so many endings in life, so many goodbyes, so many tears over what we are losing.

The thing is tho is that as we mover forward we always get new hellos. I know this sounds very corny and over used, but it does fit now. Im leaving for college in a few days, and it makes me sad to be leaving my family.
But I know new adventures wait for me at college, and my family is not really a permanent good bye its more temporary.
So as I lean forward, I try to look back.

"Friendship is a pretty full-time occupation if you really are friendly with somebody. You can't have too many friends because then you're just not really friends." 
Truman Capote 

2 comments:

  1. Somehow I missed this post!

    Brad, don't apologize for your blog contents, the blog is yours to do as you please, and since you started it at a rather startling time, it's normal to be introspective.

    I think if you stick with it, you'll find a supportive, friendly, helpful community here, and if you read around a bit, you might well find other blogs that help you.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always lean foward. young man! Don't get caught looking back unless it's for a happy memory.

    A wonderful journey lies ahead of you and I want you to be a participant... not a watcher. Life ... and love, waits for no one.

    luv, tman<3

    ReplyDelete