Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Update

Talked to Jack this morning. It was very brief because he was not feeling well due to his new medication. As Peter mentioned on Jack's blog I will also be updating everyone on how Jack is doing. Peter and i have to learn to share a bit and think we are making great strides towards that, and being surprisingly friendly. Jack will be coming back at some point and i think Peter knows that better than I do. If anyone has any concerns for Jack or wants to wish him well, you can ask Peter or myself to pass your wishes along. Jack does need time to focus on himself and coming to terms with whatever all of the things that plagued him are. This will take time and energy from him, as well as his friends and close loved ones. That being said understand there are things he does not want to think about now. He has to find himself again and I will speak for myself but I plan to be there for him the whole way.

And a side note to Peter----- Thank you. You have been nice to me when you did not have to. You have helped me a lot though this and I'm glad that Jack has a person who, though you are slightly crazy (part of why I like you) your a warm and caring person. I think out of all this I am glad Jack is safe and that I made a good friend to say the very least.

And a side note to the older men who have been helping me----- i did not forget you all and i thank you for your support and kind words.

Well back to packing
Love to all <3

5 comments:

  1. Glad things are going well for you, and for Peter...and especially for Jack.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brad, I'm the retired gay guy who often commented on Jack's blog. I know how tough it can be growing up trying to juggle the sexuality thing along with the daily stresses of life. I urged Jack more than once to consider professional therapy for his recurrent depressive episodes which were probably manic/depressive or bipolar. The excuse that he doesn't like doctors or councilors does not cut it any more. I hope his mother gets him into therapy IMMEDIATELY so he can recover and enjoy life again. Getting the blues is one thing, but suicide thoughts or attempts is a whole different level. For a lot of people with this problem it is something they have no control over and it just 'happens' to them. Jack MUST get into therapy and there is no shame in that. He is a great guy and deserves better. - Wayne (and I don't think you will be lost and lonely in university!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read the interview. One of Peter's best. Good on both of you!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for updating us as much as you can, and good luck at university.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you feel a bit better, young guy... It's amazing how a little time and good news can change a guy's outlook.

    I hope you can find a silver lining in this stressful situation. Sometimes when things like this happen, a door opens into a whole different place and you find friends that you never knew existed!

    Life can be very strange sometimes... :) luv, tman<3

    ReplyDelete