Monday, August 22, 2011

"turn the Ashes into Flames"

Life has away of knocking all of us down. Putting challenges and obstacles in our path that, sometimes we are not meant to over come. Now, I'm  not saying that we were put on this world to fail and be miserable the whole time; no what I mean is, that in our darkest hour we can find the brightest light.

Most people who read this are well informed on the situation that has been apart of many of our lives for the past few days. For those who don't, someone I really care about, and would even say I love tried and failed to commit suicide. Out of this horrible incident, somehow I have managed new hope, have found that silver lining. 

These past few days have been some of the worst in my life, this ranks up there right beside the death of my best friends mother, and the depression I had when my dogs of 12 years died. Both of those things caused me to go into a depression, but in the end I came out. I recovered. I know many of you probably feel the sadness and the confusion, but trust me there is always light at the end of the tunnel. The darker it is the brighter the light. 

Hope these videos help you see the light, or guide you too it.

No comments:

Post a Comment